Answers to last post
Answers to http://unxspoken.tumblr.com/post/79094166129
1. vegetarian 5 years, vegan almost 4
2. several stuff, not something specific
3. soy medaillons with potatoes
4. I still enjoy the taste and I use much fake meat/dairy
6. earthlings, easy.vegan and a video about a vegan restaurant
7. chana masala -> chick peas curry, recipe: google :P
8. b12 toothpaste and when I workout rice protein (which isn’t a real supplement)
9. i like pigs, they are like cute humans
12. 13. 14 - not found :(
15. Patrik Baboumian, he is the world strongest man AND vegan, he is intelligent, smart, nice and debunks all myths I mean, he’s the strongest man and vegan
16. mother vegetarian, no impact at all because of other reasons
17. animals / environment / health / finance - only ethical reasons, I follow the rules of Ayurveda and 5 elements (TCM) for my health, but vegan is altruism only
18. 19. - wtf?
20. gradual, but a short transition period
21. don’t know, maybe Chris Moser, he’s a nice guy from western Austria
22. 23. 24 - this survey is shit
25. “ah, is this why you are so thin?” (btw no it’s not, i was even thinner before)
26. see 25 - hate it, but can’t change it :(
27. I’m not sure if I understand it the right way, but if I do I agree
28. maybe Alverde, from DM… but not sure
29. better than farm factory, but there’s no meat from happy animals, only from dead animals
30. go vegan or fuck yourself. no, honestly I don’t know, sorry
Questions for Vegans/Vegetarians
- 1. How long have you been Vegan/Vegetarian?
- 2. What turned you Vegan/Vegetarian?
- 3. What's your favourite meat substitute?
- 4. Be honest, did you enjoy the taste of meat and/or dairy before giving it up?
- 5. What's your favourite dairy-free milk?
- 6. If you were to try and persuade someone to go Vegan/Vegetarian by showing them just 3 YouTube videos, what would you show them and why?
- 7. What's your favourite Vegan/Vegetarian meal and what's the recipe?
- 8. Do you take any vitamin supplements and if so what?
- 9. Favourite farmed animal and why?
- 10. Have you ever been to a farm sanctuary?
- 11. Do you sponsor any animals and if so what species and what organisation are they with?
- 15. Favourite Vegan/Vegetarian celebrity and why?
- 16. Are your family also Vegan/Vegetarian? Regardless of the answer, how does this impact you?
- 17. Put these in order of most important reasons to go Vegan/Vegetarian to least- For the sake of the animals, for the sake of the environment, for the sake of finance and for the sake of your health. Why did you choose this order?
- 20. Was your transition to becoming Vegan/Vegetarian gradual or done in one go?
- 21. Favourite animal activist and why?
- 25. What's the most common question/comment you receive regarding being Vegan/Vegetarian?
- 26. Which question frustrates/annoys you the most regarding being Vegan/Vegetarian?
- 27. What are your thoughts on the quote- The punishment should fit the crime with regards to animal cruelty?
- 28. Favourite cruelty free toiletries?
- 29. How do you feel about 'humane' farms eg. ones that genuinely allow their animals to roam freely until death?
- 30. If you had to persuade someone to become Vegan/Vegetarian in one short paragraph, what would you say?
- (my answers: next post)
next time someone tells you Muslim countries oppress women, let them know Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Turkey, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, and Senegal have all had female Presidents or Prime Ministers and 1/3rd of Egypt’s parliament is female but the US has yet to even have a female vice president and can’t say “vagina” when discussing female reproductive rights
"you support gay rights so you must be gay"
i support animal rights do i look like a fucking alpaca to you
I wanna see how many vegans are on Tumblr. Reblog if you're vegan!
…and include your name, age and location.
1.Heather, 29, Rhode…
La Tisha, 28, New Mexico, USA
Stefan, 24, Vienna/Austria/Europe/Earth